Monday, May 12, 2008

I <3 Craft:

I love doing crafts! This weekend is our rookie party for rugby. We give gifts to our rookies as part of the party and this year we decorated tote bags. We used spray paint with stencils, puff paint, ribbon... so much great crafting! I've decided that I want to get together with some friends and a bunch of craft supplies and make some commemorative items before I leave the area. Such a great idea.

I feel like I've gotten more creative as I've gotten older. I used to have a hard time coming up with ideas for arts and crafts activities, or anything creative really. Some of that was, I think, perfectionism and some was insecurity. I think that as I've gotten older I've gotten more confident in myself and have learned to care less about what other people think than I used to.

The moral of the story? I want to make more puff paint totes!

No comments: