Sunday, June 8, 2008

Course Crisis

Registration for courses opened on June 2nd. I was kind of distracted by various things in life and forgot about that for a few days. When I went to register for classes on June 6th, I figured I might have to settle for not the best times, but thought that I'd be able to work it out okay. What actually happened? I tried to register for courses and discovered that every section of every course I'm supposed to take my first semester is closed. Yup, that's right, I can't register for any of my courses because they're all full! Now, of course, after a stopped freaking out a little I realized that they have to let me into courses - I mean they accepted me into the school and they're trying to get me a field placement, obviously I have to be able to take classes. Still though, kind of weird, don't you think? I left a message and emailed someone at the school but since it's the weekend I will have to wait until monday. Wish me luck...

No comments: